TFD Online 2018-19:Terms & Conditions
From TFD Online 2018-19
Revision as of 13:14, 18 May 2018 by James Kessler
- TFD online is a research resource, based on the text of Taxation of Non-Residents & Foreign Domiciliaries as amended by James Kessler and other users from time to time. The material is not guaranteed to be error free or up to date. On the contrary, it is guaranteed to contain some errors and cannot be entirely up to date! We hope that these will not spoil the general usefulness of this resource for those wishing to research the law in more detail, but no responsibility whatever is accepted for its use.
- Contributors authorise any material submitted to TFD online to be used or reproduced in whole or in part, with or without modifications, on TFD online and in future editions of TFD in print or any other format. Contributors waive any right to object to such use or reproduction. Contributions will be acknowledged where appropriate, but contributors shall not have any right to object to the absence or manner of acknowledgement.
- No libellous, infringing or unlawful material may be submitted and any user who does so must indemnify the moderator and anyone else affected from any claim.
- It is a condition of use of TFD online that you have a valid licence to use the current edition of TFD Online, or are a member or employee of a firm which has a licence authorising your use. Users must not distribute their password outside their own office.
- James Kessler reserves the right to remove users in the event of abuse.
- Needless to say, the list of registered users or contributors will not be sold commercially. You may ask to be removed from the list of registered users at any time by sending an email to the administrators and any such request will be carried out as soon as practicable.
- Registered users will be notified of subsequent editions.